This week’s most read managed security services provider (MSSP) news stories involved:
10. Continuous Vulnerability Management for MSSPs: Now that cloud applications are ubiquitous, MSSPs need to secure them. Invicti CEO Michael George explains the potential path forward.
9. Russia Cyberattacks vs. Ukraine – The Timeline: A day-by-day look at Russia’s kinetic and cyber war vs. Ukraine.
8. Atos Spinning Off Cybersecurity Business: The breakup involves Evidian, a business unit that will house Atos's digital transformation, big data and cybersecurity services.
7. Microsoft Buys Threat Intelligence Security Company: Acquiring Miburo allows Microsoft to boost its detection and response security services.
6. Microsoft BlackCat Ransomware Warning: Why MSSPs and MSPs need to redouble their efforts while protecting customers' Microsoft Exchange email servers.
4. Top 40 MDR Service Providers: Our annual look at leaders from the world of managed detection and response (MDR) services.
3. Stellar Cyber Hires Exabeam, Cybereason and Fortinet Security Veterans: New arrivals Stephan Tallent and Stephen Salinas will seek to further accelerate and deepen Open XDR engagements with MSSPs.
1. OneTrust Layoffs: Security company cuts 25% of staff -- the latest sign that venture-backed security companies are not immune to falling valuations and rising interest rates.