This week’s most read managed security services provider (MSSP) news stories involved:
10. NovaSOC Rebrands As Pillr: The SOC as a Service (SOCaaS) provider seeks to engage MSSPs, MSPs and IT teams.
9. CrowdStrike Launches Service Provider Partner Program: The effort seeks to engage MSSPs, MDR and channel partners.
8. CrowdStrike Acquires External Attack Surface Management Company Reposify: CrowdStrike gains external attack surface management (EASM), exposure management and cloud security management capabilities.
7. Will More Bidders Emerge for Potential KnowBe4 Buyout?: Private equity firm Vista Equity Partners wants to acquire KnowBe4. Did the cybersecurity company disclose the offer in order to attract more bidders?
6. Malwarebytes Raises $100 Million: The funding involves private equity firm Vector Capital.
5. Iran-backed Hacking Crews Target Critical Infrastructure: The warnings surfaced from the FBI, CISA and other security agencies.
4. Average Data Breach Cost: The numbers are now staggering.
3. MSSP Alert Live Conference Blog: Daily updates from our in-person conference in Washington, D.C.
2. Top 40 MDR Service Providers: Our annual look at leaders from the world of managed detection and response (MDR) services.
1. Top 250 MSSPs List for 2022: The entire list surfaced earlier this month.