This week’s most read managed security services provider (MSSP) news stories involved:
10. MSSP M&A List: A look at more than 120 M&A deals -- including the buyers, sellers and private equity investors in the managed security services market.
9. Oracle Cloud Gains More Security Services, But No Mention of MSSP Partnerships: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) intros network firewall, threat intelligence & various cloud security posture management (CSPM) services. Palo Alto Networks is involved.
8. Global MDR Market Growth Forecast: How large is the global managed detection & response (MDR) security market, and how fast are annual MDR security sales growing? Here are answers for MSPs & MSSPs.
7. MDR Security Services - Who's Responsible for Response?: When it comes to MDR managed security services, who is responsible for Response, Remediation & DFIR (Digital Forensics with Incident Response)?
6. Russia Cyberattacks vs. Ukraine – The Timeline: A day-by-day look at Russia’s kinetic and cyber war vs. Ukraine.
5. Memo to VMware Carbon Black - Over Communicate to MSSPs: VMware Carbon Black, an early leader in MSSP & MSP endpoint security partnerships, must raise its voice amid pending Broadcom-VMware M&A deal.
4. Top 40 MDR Service Providers: Our annual look at leaders from the world of managed detection and response (MDR) services.
3. Top 250 MSSPs: Our annual look at the world’s top managed security services providers.
2. CrowdStrike, CyberArk Invest In Cloud Security Data Startup: Dig, a cloud data detection & response (DDR) company, emerges from stealth & receives $11 million in seed funding from CrowdStrike, CyberArk & other investors.
1. What Broadcom-VMware Deal Means for Carbon Black MSSPs: Here's what the Broadcom-VMware M&A deal may mean for MSSPs & security-driven MSPs that run VMware Carbon Black endpoint security software.