This week’s most read managed security services provider (MSSP) news stories involved:
10. KKR Acquires Barracuda Networks From Thoma Bravo: What’s next for the MSP-friendly security company? We provide the clues.
9. Kyndryl and Dell Partner on Cyber Resilience: Kyndryl, the MSP that spun off from IBM in 2021, now provides Cyber Incident Recovery solutions that leverage Dell’s storage, servers, and data protection systems.
7. Splunk Data Breach Research: Exhausted enterprise cybersecurity teams may increasingly outsource to MSPs & MSSPs — assuming service providers can keep pace with the work.
6. Top 40 MDR Security Companies: Here’s a look at the overall managed detection and response (MDR) security market, and the associated MSSP partner strategies.
5. MDR Funding for Critical Start: Private equity firms and venture capitalists continue to invest heaving on MDR (managed detection and response).
4. Accenture's Next Global Security Leader: Accenture promotes European cybersecurity leader Paolo Dal Cin to global head of Accenture Security, which includes MSSP operations.
3. Top 250 MSSPs: Our annual look at the world’s top managed security services providers.
2. Cyberattacks Associated With Russia-Ukraine War: What Russia's invasion of Ukraine means to the overall cyber risk landscape.
1. Sophos Acquires SOC.OS: The deal may help MSSP and MSP partners to further automate MDR- and XDR-related processes.