by Joe Panettieri • Jun 24, 2022
This week’s most read managed security services provider (MSSP) news stories involved:
10. BlackBerry CEO Reinforces MDR Security Strategy: John Chen explains how BlackBerry Guard MDR is gaining traction with MSPs.
9. MSSP M&A List: More than 125 mergers and acquisitions involving MSSPs. All of the buyers, sellers and private equity investors.
8. Cloud Infrastructure Cyberattacks: What research from Netwrix reveals.
7. Seven Cybersecurity Best Practices for Financial Services Firms: Follow this guidance from Kyber Security, an MSSP located in Connecticut.
6. Russia Cyberattacks vs. Ukraine – The Timeline: A day-by-day look at Russia’s kinetic and cyber war vs. Ukraine.
5. Top 250 MSSPs for 2021: Our annual look at the world’s top managed security services providers. Side note: Our Top 250 MSSPs survey for 2022 is open.
4. Gartner Cybersecurity Predictions – 2022-2023: Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit outlines top cybersecurity trends spanning Zero Trust, privacy, ransomware attacks, hybrid workforce & more.
3. Why Demand for MDR Security Is Surging: Alert overload is sending customers running toward MDR, LogicHub research suggests.
2. Top 40 MDR Service Providers: Our annual look at leaders from the world of managed detection and response (MDR) services.
1. Ten Cybersecurity Companies that Empower MSSPs: Indeed, MSSPs say these cybersecurity companies most greatly influence their success with endpoint, network, cloud, SOC, SIEM & SOAR services.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. You can also subscribe without commenting.