This week’s most read managed security services provider (MSSP) news stories involved:
9. Booz Allen Cybersecurity Partnership: Booz Allen Hamilton & Acalvio Technologies will help government organizations to detect, investigate & respond to cyber threats in IT & OT environments.
8. MSSP M&A List: All the MSSP buyers, sellers and investors -- including private equity firms.
7. Operational Technology Cybersecurity and Cyberattack Research Trends: Fortinet research reveals the trends.
6. Nokia MSSP Business Up for Sale?: Perhaps so,..
5. CrowdStrike Introduces Cloud Threat Hunting Service: CrowdStrike launches Falcon OverWatch Cloud Threat Hunting, a service that identifies threats in cloud environments.
4. Former Zix, AppRiver CEO Joins Critical Event Management Company: Now led by David Wagner, Everbridge provides software applications that help organizations respond to cyberattacks and other security events.
3. Kyndryl Introduces On-Demand Cyber Recovery Service: Kyndryl’s Recovery Retainer Service focuses on recovery actions that extend beyond incident response retainers available on the market.
2. Top 40 MDR Service Providers: Our annual look at leaders from the world of managed detection and response (MDR) services.
1. AWS re:Inforce Cloud Security News for MSPs: AWS re:Inforce 2022 features cloud security updates from Alkira, Axonius, BigID, Contrast Security, CrowdStrike, Fortinet, Orca, SentinelOne, Snyk & more.