by Joe Panettieri • Feb 18, 2022
This week’s 10 most read MSSP Alert news stories, columns, blogs, editorials and research involved:
10. Microsoft Buying Mandiant?: The week-old rumor continues to attract reader interest.
9. How to Mitigate BlackByte Ransomware Attacks: Amid a BlackByte ransomware attack against the San Francisco 49ers, here are BlackByte risk mitigation steps for MSSPs, according to FBI & Secret Service.
8. CISA Warns MSPs About Ransomware Attacks: The FBI, CISA and NSA partner with Australia and United Kingdom cybersecurity centers to describe ongoing ransomware threats facing MSPs.
7. 26 SOC as a Service Options For MSPs: Key MSSPs and vendors that offer SOC (security operations center) as a service to smaller MSPs.
6. Top 250 MSSPs List: A look at the world’s leading Managed Security Services Providers — according to our annual readership survey and market research.
5. SentinelOne vs. Splunk: SentinelOne unveils DataSet, a cloud-based analytics solution that may push beyond cybersecurity to counter Splunk (among others).
4. Juniper Networks Acquires Witesand: MSP partners will gain zero trust network access control (NAC) solutions provider that eliminates the need for on-premises hardware appliances.
3. Top 40 Managed Detection and Response (MDR) Companies: Based on Gartner MDR Market Guide 2021… plus MSSP Alert perspectives & analysis.
2. SIEM Becomes XDR?: Why Securonix, Sumo Logic and other SIEM (security information & event management) software companies now pitch XDR to MSSPs & CISOs.
1. 49ers Ransomware Attack: The San Francisco 49ers suffered a BlackByte ransomware attack one day before Super Bowl Sunday. Here are the 49ers-BlackByte ransomware attack & recovery details.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. You can also subscribe without commenting.