MSSP M&A List: 134 Managed Security Services Provider Mergers and Acquisitions
Here are MSSP M&A deals listed 120 to 101.
120. May 2022: Magnet Forensics acquired the strategic IP assets of Comae Technologies, a cybersecurity startup that specializes in incident response and memory analysis.
119. April 2022: Government security consulting firm & CMMC expert Rimstorm acquired Elevative Networks, a provider of managed IT and security services.
117. April 2022: HelpSystems acquired cybersecurity awareness training firm Terranova.
116. April 2022: LeadingIT acquired Fortinet partner Dura-Tech Enterprises.
115. April 2022: CWSI acquired Blaud for mobile threat defense capabilities.
114. April 2022: SilverSky acquired Cybraics.
113. April 2022: SysGroup acquired Truststream Security Solutions.
108, 109, 110, 111 and 112. April 2022: Airiam acquired and merged five MSPs and MSSPs.
107. April 2022: Oliver Wyman, a Marsh McLennan business, acquired Booz Allen Hamilton‘s management consulting and cybersecurity business serving the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region.
106. April 2022: Converge Technology Solutions acquired Creative Breakthroughs Inc. (CBI).
105. March 2022: Guidepost Solutions acquired a stake in Truvantis.
104. March 2022: Cyber Security Works (CSW) acquired CYR3Con.
103. March 2022: Redcentric acquired 7 Elements.
102. March 2022: Mission Critical Partners acquired Secure Halo.
101. March 2022: Kroll acquired Resolver for risk intelligence technology.
Continue to next page to see MSSP M&A deals 100 to 81.