MSSP M&A List: 87 Managed Security Services Provider Mergers and Acquisitions
Here are MSSP M&A deals listed 60 to 41.
60. April 2021: Tesserent acquired Secure Logic’s MSSP business.
59. March 2021: Wipro acquired Ampion, an Australian MSSP & IT service provider that offers application protection, managed cybersecurity & DevOps services.
58. March 2021: Logically acquired Cerdant, an MSSP that supports more than 450 customers.
56. February 2021: Proofpoint acquired InteliSecure, a Top 250 MSSP that offers managed data loss prevention (DLP) capabilities.
54. February 2021: Green Cloud Technologies acquired Cascade Defense, an MSSP & Fortinet security partner.
52. January 2021: Atos acquired Fidem, a Canadian cybersecurity consulting firm with expertise in cloud protection, digital identity, risk management & security operations.
51. January 2021: Accenture acquired Real Protect, an MSSP serving Brazil and the Latin America market.
48. December 2020: Sysnet Global Solutions, a company that specializes in cybersecurity and compliance solutions for small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs), acquired the Managed Compliance Solutions (MCS) division of ControlScan, a Top 250 MSSP.
47. December 2020: Atos acquired Motiv ICT Security.
46. December 2020: A private investor group acquired SilverSky from BAE Systems.
45. December 2020: PDI acquired Cybera and ControlScan.
44. October 2020: BlueVoyant acquired Managed Sentinel, a Microsoft Azure Sentinel partner.
43. September 2020: Motorola Solutions acquired Delta Risk.
41. September 2020: Cerberus Cyber Sentinel acquired Clear Skies Security for cybersecurity assessment and penetration testing services.
Continue to next page to see MSSP M&A deals 40 to 21.